Wednesday, September 8, 2010

I know that thin kanbar old man looked at me from downstairs in the window

I know that thin kanbar old man looked at me from downstairs in the window. He must, or one hand and scales in one hand and carrying a box, waist is also linked to a p90x dvd set wine gourd.

I hate him the same as the hook out into the eyes of my soul. p90x workout I can not shake. I believe that one day people will realize that the old villain's acts. one day, people will wake

up , conscience is priceless!
wife sat down beside me, she gently hand on my shoulder. She said that to adhere to ah, do not collapse the defense!
I nodded. wife said, the air of your heart I know this is not a small blow to you, but you look back and think, We had a not very good? I remember a few years ago you said that

if the dry Up to now the seat States and Canada? you do this seat, but did not point difference you? in my eyes, you are the best man!
me a hug his wife in the Huai , the tears blurring my eyes,
P90X I murmured, my wife is the world's best woman!
stopped for a moment, his wife said, I promised to buy clothes for the children, we go together walk on the streets, you also get some fresh air.
I thought that tomorrow, go buy clothes, I have a stomach, then the father wants to talk about. we go together?my wife listened to little head, then went to change clothes for

the children.

No comments:

Post a Comment