Monday, August 30, 2010

Soon the girls on the shoes come waves of flooded in

Soon the girls on the shoes come waves of flooded in.. the shop is now under the decorative needs some effort, and now just a shell. takes time to care. conversation with the guests, fat rabbit came. really is a handsome guy. tall taller than me. I put down matter at hand, congee porridge and chat up. hare to my shop, put a lot of good suggestions. talk to the creative market. percussion Lane in the South not far from my place, he painted the scene rabbits , attracted many foreigners have bought N. have a bag, I am interested in is their own design and production of rabbit There are two patterns, monkeys and rabbits.

over time, I will hang in the store to help sell the congee porridge will be very creative line of bags. I asked to see casual shoes look like rabbits. He picked the best features of a current store of cloth shoes. taking a closer look. pick shoes, I really quite interesting. I readily took two. put up. this guy look good. that the foreign girls shoe section also bought a lot. Ha ha. stores, will gradually some of the very fabric features artifacts. Although a cloth carry out shop, in fact, a lot of things around the shoes, as long as the national, original. are subject to welcome. as the rabbit said, is really busy and he can not say a few words. a hard time not busy entertaining him, and finally, reluctantly, the rabbit only had a few mouthfuls of Coke. haha. life difficult for the brothers. next time find a way children have a good chat. at the end of a heavyweight guests are visiting. look forward to it.

No comments:

Post a Comment